Skip to main content

Message from the team at Daily Male & Boy Planet

Dear followers of Daily Male and Boy Planet, we deeply apologize for not being able to post much on our blog here since 2021. Our team consists of only 1 sole person running the socials and the blog here and the blog has been around a while, I want to let you all know I am doing my utmost best to keep this blog and my socials up to date as best I can with the finest content for you all to admire. We are now living in the age of new technologies and new advancements of digital fine touches and the new arrival AI but we will never post any content that has any digital enhancements or images that use AI and that is our 100% guarantee here at Daily Male and Boy Planet. Going back to why I have not updated the blog is that I now work full in a real job since July 2021 but now am trying my best to find time to get my blog and socials running again and I have the drive to keep this going until I will no longer can. So here we are and now ready to be here to show you finest hottest guys we can find out there to share with you all. 





Cheers (DM)   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Sexy Military Men in Uniform

From us here at Daily Male we'd like to share with you 10 of the hottest images of Military Men we could find in this series, yes we will create another series soon. Hope you will all enjoy.   

15 Pictures of Hot Guys with the American Flag

American attire from the team here at both the Daily Male & Boy Planet , we couldn't resist the temptation. So from us we present you 15 of the hottest pics we could find to tickle your taste buds. Enjoy.

Boy Planet: Skyler Seymour - Shirtless & Barefoot Pics

Skyler Seymour was born and raised in Texas USA, but is currently living in LA for his acting career which he started in 2012 from a model and talent agency. Skyler is currently playing Max Sherman in the tv series "Just Us Guys".